HOUSE RULES CLUB SMOKEY
We, the management and employees, do our best to make and keep this night club
a pleasant and safe environment for everyone. Please take note of our house rules:
1. The visitor agrees to comply with our video recording policy and in the case
of disturbances or accidents, the footage can and will be shown to third parties.
2. Management reserves the right to refuse admission at all times to their guests without stating a reason.
Our company is affiliated with Panel Deurbeleid - if you do not agree with our decision, you can turn to them.
3. Valid ID is required, the minimum age is 21 years old; people in groups can be rejected.
4. Employees and security personnel associated with the house rules, general safety and
legal provisions should be respected and acknowledged.
5. You are expected to cooperate when we search for arms and drug possession (search and visitation);
refusal to do so means refused entry. When discovering a prohibited weapon the police will be notified.
Dangerous objects such as weapons will be confiscated by the police. The possession and/or use
and/or trade of drugs is not permitted and will result in arrest and seizure of the illegal substances.
6. Proper dress code is required; no sneakers, football shirts, sports wear, hats or caps
or clothing with offensive text. Access is denied to persons with exaggerated jewelry
such as large chains, tattoos and/or piercings in the face.
7. Anti-social or offensive behaviour which includes sexual harassment, racist or insulting
behaviour in word and gesture (whether or not it is as a result of excessive drinking)
is not allowed and will result in refused entry or banishment from the premises.
8. Excessively large groups are not allowed and must keep clear of exits at all times.
9. In case of any disturbances, visitors are required to notify our security staff or employees and
not to attempt taking action into their own hands.
10. Customers allowed only; beverages are not allowed inside that are not purchased from Club Smokey's.
Drinking is only allowed in the bar or on the terrace (when open).
Apart from the terrace (when open), glass is not allowed outside.
11. Use of the cloak room is required. Toilets are intended for individual and toilet use only.
12. When Club Smokey is full, as per our license and fire regulations, we will have to refuse entry to all guests.
At such times we will operate on a one-in and one-out basis, doing our best to get you in as quickly as possible.
If you have previously been refused access, we reserve the right to refuse you again.
13. Individuals intoxicated by alcohol or drugs will be refused access and removed from our premises.
14. Aggressive or violent behaviour will result in removal from Club Smokey and the police will be notified.
15. Theft and destruction of furniture is prohibited and will result in arrest by the police.
16. Our club's sound system could possibly generate more sound volume than 91 DBA.
We are not liable for possible hearing damage or other adverse health effects.
17. It is forbidden to sell or accept goods from third parties at Club Smokey,
if we have a reason to believe you are suspect, the police will be warned.
18. It is forbidden to smoke outside the designated smoking area.
19. Remember when leaving the building to respect our neighbours and not to cause a nuisance.
20. Club Smokey is not responsible for any damage or missing belongings.
21. Club Smokey is not responsible for any damage done to our company
that was caused by violating our house rules, municipal laws or police regulations -
in such cases you will be billed accordingly.
Inside this building the same ethical principles and values apply as upheld by Dutch law.
Every visitor must agree to these rules. If you violate our rules, you will be refused access or removed.
When committing any crime you will be reported to and arrested by the police and we will file charges accordingly.